Saturday, May 10, 2008

erect sensibilities

The sun shines brightly but it doesn't really mean the past few days were warm to me. In a nutshell, it's a struggle - realizations after realizations. It's quite cool actually albeit really painful to crush pre-conceived thoughts about things. Too vague? Ah well, let's just say I'm not as marketable as I think I am. Manny Pacquiao bleeds after some heavy blows. Being the goody-goody, sensitive, whatever-hypocrite that I am, it's only fair to assume that I also do.

I actually think that I have a good perspective of things now - nebulous and formless but it's on the rational side of things. No more psych-ward-worthy acts like calling people randomly.

It's just weird, though. I'm getting used to the loneliness. This may not be a good thing.

Here I am at 4:38AM listening to Karen Carpenter and oddly finds comfort in her songs.

No comments: